Product full identity:
Polymethyl Methacrylate (PMMA)
Acrylic is the alternative to glass with the added
advantages of being lighter and many times
stronger. Acrylic can be used in a diverse range
of applications due to it’s excellent optical and
- Excellent optical clarity
- Six times stronger than glass
- Good temperature resistance (+70°C to -40°C)
- High UV resistance
- Easily machined and thermoformed
- Easily glued and polished.
- Ideal for lighting products
- Point of sale screens
- Partitions and shop outfitting.
- Square bar