Product full identity:
Chlorinated polyvinyl chloride
CPVC is rated self-extinguishing and has high
rigidity, strength and hardness at increased
temperatures. Also CPVC can be chemically
bonded and thermo-welded. Compared
to uPVC, this material boasts increased
dimensional stability up to 95°C, with excellent
chemical resistance and high impact strength.
- Temperature resistance to 85°C
- Fire rating - self extinguishing
- Excellent chemical resistance
- High mechanical and tensile strength
- Easily glued and weldable.