Quality & Environmental Policy
It is the aim of the Oadby Plastics Group (Oadby Plastics Ltd, A.B.G. Rubber & Plastics Ltd, Anglia Plastics Ltd and Direct Plastics Ltd) to achieve sustained, profitable growth by providing quality, cost-effective products which consistently meet and exceed expectations as we continue to push towards customer excellence. We understand that part of this product and service provision is the requirement for us to consider the lifecycle of our products, and the aspects of our organisation that may impact the environment.
Therefore, Oadby Group makes it a priority to meet the needs of our stakeholders whilst minimising the impacts on the environment, which we encourage in our end-to-end supply chain to deliver a sustainable future for all.
We are committed to continually improve our service offerings and environmental performance through the development of processes; the implementation and monitoring of quality and environmental objectives; and by understanding our customers’ needs and expectations. It is the responsibility of all staff within Oadby Group to maintain and improve the standards set within the organisation regarding quality assurance and environmental management.
To achieve this, we commit to:
- Maintaining strict compliance with current applicable legislation and other obligations that we must subscribe to in all markets in which we operate.
- Maintaining and improving our Integrated Management System, comprising ISO9001 and ISO14001.
- Engaging in a process approach across our operations.
- The satisfaction of our customers.
- The prevention of contamination in our warehousing and production operations, as well as within our different waste streams.
- Understanding the energy consumption of our sites, ensuring that the information is available and establish the measures necessary to meet objectives and reach goals while continuously improving energy performance.
- Understanding the waste streams in our organisation and applying the waste hierarchy to achieve the most favourable options of waste management.
- Set meaningful objectives that are reviewed regularly to drive performance improvement.
Our strategy regarding quality and environmental management is governed by the following principles of conduct:
- Always start with an understanding of customers' expectations before supplying products and services.
- Develop the mentality of continuous improvement at all levels within the organisation.
- Involve each member of the workforce in quality assurance, such that everyone adopts a sincere personal commitment to customer service excellence.
- Provision of a safe, healthy and supportive workplace to maintain employee retention, helping to ensure a high standard culture is grown and not lost.
- Developing competency through information, training and supervision.
- Provide the resources necessary to contribute to quality assurance and sustainable practices.
- Campaigns to raise awareness among all employees and managers with effective consultation.
- On-going inspections and site audits, adopting corrective measures where necessary