20th March 2020
Company statement in regards to COVID-19
Dear Valued Customer,
We are writing to inform you that it’s ‘business as usual’ for the Oadby Plastics Group during these exceptionally challenging times. The health and wellbeing of our staff is our top priority and we have numerous measures in place, which include:
• Providing resources necessary to promote a safe and healthy working environment
• Maintaining the high standards of cleanliness and hygiene
• Enforcing a strict no-contact policy with delivery/collection drivers
• All non-essential meetings to be cancelled until further notice
• Restriction of visitors to our site
• All recruitment on hold until further notice
• Continually reviewing our supplier situation to ensure we maintain a stock level which will keep any potential disruption to a minimum
Oadby Plastics Group have not seen any disruption in supplies and have been actively putting in place measures aimed at reducing the impact of COVID-19 whilst complying with Government and the World Health Organisation’s advice.
Please keep sending orders through, we are paying close attention to developments and revising our plans as we get new information and advice from the Government and World Health Organisation, to protect employees, friends, families and everyone involved.
Over the last 50 years, we have built our business by doing the right thing and will continue to act responsibly in this difficult time. We will keep you informed of any new developments.
Please contact us on 0116 232 1010 if you require any further information.
Thank you for your continued support.